Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Excited!

So I found out that CCBC Essex is desperate for Adjuncts, and I'm going to call whoever I need to tomorrow in order to get a position teaching there....I need a job! Things have been rocky with my parents to the point my father threatened to kick me out of the house....among other things...so that has me stressed.

Dan is recovering well...he is getting around fairly decently only using his walker or wheel chair when we leave the house for long periods of time. He has also begun to drive. He has purchased and Tagged a new bike, and after he receives his disability later this week plans to tag and insure the car his father bought for him. He began out patient therapy today, and as for today things went well.

We have been discussing just having a small ceremony, or going to the court house. Yeah the dress and all that stuff is nice...but we can also save that same money and put a down payment on a house or to rent our own place. This ceremony or court house date may occur sooner rather than later due to the situation with my parents. I want to marry Dan anyway, regardless of the situation with my parents....so why not sooner?

Speaking of the court house, Dan received a court summons, regarding the accident, and it is at the end of September, which is rather soon, so I am very impressed with the city with that.

Still no sign of my fingerprinting card....even though I got the government papers saying nothing was found...so we shall see. School starts next week, so hopefully Ill get my card soon so I can mail everything in.

Lastly....A close up of the beautiful ring Dan gave me when he proposed! Love it and him!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers