Sunday, September 27, 2009

I feel....

like I live in a prison....I mean, I have to ask for permission to stay out late, or to even go to the hospital when several of the club brothers got into an accident and were taken to an out of state hosptial....Now its not even about my safety, its about the control....I know it is...and its crap....no I do not have a full time job but I am being paid $11 an hour which is more than what I would be paid working full time in retail...if I were even able to work full time in retail....no I dont do shit around the house because I dont see them on Princess Shannons case about anything.....Im tired of being crapped on by them.... Im tired of Shannon getting everything she wants....and them treating me like the black sheep....Im tired of only my faults being recognised by them and not my successes....like graduating.... I graduated....more than what they accomplished more than what shannon has accomplished...and nope...shannon is perfect and cassie fucks up all the time....yes, I know Im having a pity party right now....ok....Im gonna go...bye,

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers