Sunday, October 18, 2009

It is October

and its been raining for almost a week straight now....I am so over this weather it is not even funny. I was transferred to a different center and I hate it....but it came with a raise so I guess for now I need to hush up. I am looking for new work though.....I am so miserable with this company it is unreal. I actually had my first panic attack in a long time last Wednesday night over how things are going at work. Then on Thursday my first verbal disagreement ever with a person in management, in the past I may have disagreed with how management handled things but I kept my thoughts to my self.....not this time though....I doubt it did any good....and I was threatened with replacement if I did not fall into line like I was expected too....which is fine....if you want to replace me go ahead and do so.....the next time Im threatened with that Ill walk out on them....I was given a lead on a job with the government so we will see.....

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers