Wednesday, April 28, 2010

my pregnancy ticker....

for this week says, "If someone asks my mommy "how are you feeling?" one more time, she's going to drop kick them to New Jersey." and honestly...there are some days I feel like doing so....especially the ones who have been pregnant before ( Dawn and Val this is by no means directed at you ladies!)....I mean come on, think back, how were you feeling at 7 months pregnant....tired, and huge, probably....flipping out possibly because your baby furniture wasnt put up yet, and just overall done with being pregnant....Im still trying to figure out why god had to make pregnancy 9 months long...its just not right..Id rather have the gestational period of a hamster or a mouse....I, on top of normal pregnancy feelings, struggle with depression....my apartment is proof of that...its disgusting....I hate it and I hate having no motivation to do anything about it.

Now that I am done with that rant lol....

Dan and I got a new bed....and it came in yesterday, and Dan put it together last night....oh man...it was the best sleep Ive had in a very long time....I didnt wake up at all....like when I woke up my bladder hurt...ok ok tmi I know....but it was wonderful! Dan wasnt pressed up against the wall when I woke up, and I didnt feel like I was falling out of bed....just fantastic over all :-)Neither Dan or I wanted to get out of bed this morning...

ok well thats all thats new....hopefully soon there will be a new belly pic!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers