Thursday, July 1, 2010

July NaBloPoMo


Alrighty, so I wasnt able to finish out June for NaBloPoMo for a very special reason...I gave birth to my son, Martin Henry Artes....on June 21, 2010 @ 8:47 pm. he was 5lbs 12 oz and 19 1/4 inches long.
Marty's first night home

Another time Ill actually sit down and write out his birth story...its not like Im bound to forget it lol.

So todays writing prompt is....What's your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is Sleeping Beauty...I know it sounds childish....but I use to throw temper tantrums over this movie when I was 2 yrs old....I dunno...I could watch it over and over again :-)


1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

What a cutie! Congrats!

Happy blogoversary :)

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers