Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Alot has been going on....

So alot has been going recently....
Martys 4 months old...

Things Marty can do...

* He smiles
* He "talks"
* He screams and then when you come running grins up a storm because you came to pay attention to him
* He "stands"
* He will lift his head off of the floor durin
g tummy time (still not a huge fan of the tummy time)
* He bats at toys
* He will reach for a grasp for toys when he wants too
* He "walks" when he so choose's to do so
* He is attempting to sit un-supported though it is quite cute when he topples over

Marty eating one of his favorite Foods....Squash!
I love his gummy grin!

Marty has started solids!
Some of his favorites are:
* Mashed Potatoes
* Apple Sauce
* blue berries
* Green beans
* Squash

Now we've tried rice cereal and we are not a fan....so the next grocery store run Ill be picking up oatmeal, and another type of cereal, we've also tried sweat potatoes, and though Marty likes them as of right now the do not like Marty.

Marty adores both set of grandparents, and hi
s uncle and aunts!

Marty was not a fan of Halloween...Though he was adorable as a giraffe he did not like being dressed up one bit!
Save Me Please!
Grandpa I dont like this anymore!!!!

Much Better, I think Ill settle down and watch some TV!

I am so blessed to be Marty's Momma! He's such an awesome baby!

In other news....I found out someone who use to be a friend of mine, is dating an ex of mine....I know a few of my readers are also friends with this person and your going to have your own feelings about this situation, but Im going to share my opinion and would appreciate it if I weren't judged nor caught any shit for it. I could give a damn less that my ex is moving on....good for him. I hope he's happy. But as for this woman, who he is dating, I'm not surprised that they ended up together....her reaction to my pregnancy and marriage definitely make more sense now, considering she was typically the kind waited for an explanation or confronted you if she had a problem....confront me she did...give me a chance to say my piece she did not. I vented about her reaction in a previous blog, I still think she was a bit unreasonable and some of the flack I caught for my venting (especially considering I was still coming to terms myself with the marriage and pregnancy, and I was extremely hormonal which was also stated as a forewarning, I think a little bit of leeway should have been given and understanding instead of being jumped on for not being the worlds greatest friend/girlfriend). That being said, I still can't believe that this woman, after watching the abuse I went through, would date him....it boggles my mind. Granted, I had a lot of issues I was dealing with, and yes...at the END of our relationship, I did cheat, after I figured out HE had to of been CHEATING. I'm not perfect, but that did not excuse his behavior towards me. That did not and still does not excuse, the verbal and emotional abuse he decided to dole out. Why she would think he would or will treat her any differently is beyond me. He has severe mommy issues. She will hurt him somehow, unintentionally, and that will trigger the abuse cycle to begin...oh and he'll apologize and say he loves her, and she'll fall for it. This woman, has lots of potential and deserves so much more than what she will get with him. Because at the end of our relationship he had been cheating for quite some time...and I was oblivious to it, and he will cheat on her and she will get hurt. Right now I'm struggling with how I think I'll react when he does hurt her. I know as a Christian, I am suppose to be there for her to lean on if she does reach out to me. But on the other side, this woman, has hurt me before, and I don't trust her. She made promises to me before, and she broke them. Just as I wasn't a good friend at times to her, she really wasn't a good friend to me when I need her the most. So I guess we'll see when the time comes what will happen.....

Dan and I are doing wonderfully though! His uncle is giving him and old '84 honda motorcycle! It is an awesome bike! My butt fits on it! I love it and cant wait for a nice day for dan and I to go for a ride!

Well that was one heck of a post....

Must try to make this a habit! Marty naps and Momma blogs!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers