Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just a quickie before bed ;-)

So sorry bad blogger here ...with a mini update! The semester is coming to a close and I am so greatful it will be over soon! I was suppose to nanny this summer but that has fallen through....I dropped the ball on a few things and therefore my cousin chose to find someone else.....which is fine because the more I think about it, the more I realize I could not in good faith watch those kids. If you want your children to have structure year round put them in daycare....Summer is suppose to be fun...yes filled with different activities but not planned down to the nano second. Which is what I believed to be expected. So now I need to find a job....yippee skippy! In other news, today I got my hair cut....its really cute and thats all I am going to say for now :-D. Dan and I have had some issues as of late....but we have worked through them...and he still makes me very very very happy! I love him so much! This saterday as long as it doesnt rain we will go to a bowie bay soxs game with Jen and her boyfriend Kris which will be super fun! Also Dan and I are going to take our first day trip to Ocean City next week! I cant wait! Fishers Popcorn, and Candy Kitchen here I come! 0:-D Alrighty...gonna find a snack and hit the couch (yes Im still camping out there hopefully not for too much longer though!) Night!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers