Thursday, May 7, 2009

I know I know

Ive been a bad blogger....to be fair Ive been sick for the last 5 days.....no real excuse before besides hanging out with Dan :-D.....So no real updates....Im starting to feel better thankfully....I got to see Joey on saterday night along with Lindsey, Rob, Mila, and Dan.....Joey has filled out a little bit but he is still tiny and so long....I cant believe how long he is....But it was fun getting to see everyone....I wasnt feeling so well on sunday and we went to our friend Freds housewarming party....and I got a little drunk.....ok alot drunk.....but Dan took good care of me....My grandparents are finally home! I am so glad I missed them so much! Ms. Aimee is back in MD as well....and I can not wait to see her either!!!!!! Hopefully soon! Tomorrow my glasses are suppose to come in....hopefully I can get them! I got transition lenses because I never can wear sun glasses and still be able to see....it stinks.....so we will see! Dan has taken great care of me while I have been sick...Im a bit of a baby when I get sick, its just a head cold but it is still miserable but he has been very sweet.....yesterday I didnt get to see him because it didnt make sense for him to stop by before he went into work :-\ it was a long day.....I was so happy to see him this morning! Ok I know this seems very disjointed my thinking is still alittle fuzzy...so I am going to go and hopefully update very soon!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers