Sunday, July 26, 2009

Torn and confused....

Today at church we had a missionary who works in the Ukraine speak....he also mentioned that two days ago that a second grade position opened up at the school for the missionary children. My jaw dropped....and automatically I knew I needed to speak with him. I asked questions about the resume, and about health services for the medication I need. For me this seems like a chance of a life time, a curve ball almost because doing something like this wasn't even on my radar. I texted Dan to tell him and he automatically got upset....I want to go...but at the same time, I don't want to leave Dan here. Im terrified of hurting him or losing him! I dont know.....my heart hurts so bad right now :*-(.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers