Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another Baby...

is on the way....for my cousin Tisha and her husband Chris....which I am happy for them....and again jealous....I feel horrible....because even though I know I'm suppose to feel happy for them....a big part of me is not....But at the same time I can not waste the years of work and money I just put out to go to school by not becoming a teacher....ugh I dunno....I'm sooo tired....I spent the evening with Dan and his family which was very nice....we do not see them very often. All of our schedules do not mesh very well.I went to Barnes and Nobles with Rachael (Dan's little sister), which was an adventure...that store gets me in trouble every time...found 3 Praxis II books to study from, bought 3 book marks, and a book for my godson, and for my cousin Dylan. I think we gave Dan's mom a scare today....I said that after Dan and I get married that I'm getting a clover tattoo for him....and his mom was like....have you set a date yet...and I said no....were not even offically engaged yet....and I could see his mom relax after I said that....Im sure that his parents will know well before I know that we're getting engaged....though I think at least his mom wants things to go that way :-).....ok its time for bed....good night

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers