Sunday, March 7, 2010

Been Crazy the last few days......

So friday we found out that we will be having a boy....Martin Henry! He didnt want to stay still or move into the right spot for a good shot so heres the best of what we got!



I love how you can see his little belly!!!! :-D




No denying it we're having a boy!!!!


Saturday, we had the bike club over I cleaned the apartment from 8am till 1:30 pm....I take some breaks thats why it took so long......then we went ice skating with the club for our club brothers foster daughters birthday....Well dan ice skated I sat and laughed at them....about an 1hr into it I started feeling really sick.....came home, had diahrea.....went to sleep, woke up threw up, got diahrea again, then my stomach starting cramping and hurting, drank some water threw it up, got diahrea again....so because of the pain and not being able to keep fluids down Dan took me to the ER 2:30 in the morning.....I didnt get seen till 4:30am, they hooked me up to an IV and gave me fluids and zofran.....just as they were about to release me, my stomach starting hurting again, so they gave me what I thought was more zofran.....nope Reglan.....which Im allergic to evidently, and it caused me to have the mother of all anxiety attacks....I freaked out! I pulled the pressure cuff, and pulse ox thing off....and I was begging them to take my IV out and let me go home.....evidently I was screaming, kicking, and hit Dan pretty hard when he was trying to keep me in my bed, finally they gave me benadryll and once that kicked in I was pretty exhausted and apologetic.....I gave Dan quite a scare though.....to be honest, I remember bits and pieces of what happened....but I dont remember hitting Dan, he said I slugged him pretty hard....that I hit as hard as a man at that point in time. My arm where the iv was is pretty sore though :-(.....Dan called my parents and they came up...as did his mom.....I was given 3 more bags of fluids before being released.....and now im home...my chest hurts, my arm hurts, so we'll see how I feel tomorrow....so far ive kept rice down, and crackers....and im hoping this bake potato i just ate stays put....

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers