Friday, May 28, 2010

alittle ticked

So when my sis first found out I was preggo, she got really mad because she wouldnt be present for the birth of Marty cause she would be in Africa....made a huge stink over it...and left my wedding early to go work out too...Now shes staying in Africa for another year.... originally he would have been around 6 months old by the time she got to meet him...now he'll be over a year and half old....its crap...and it really pisses me off that she put me through that much stress and guilt before she left, when now shes going to stay....knowing that our grandparents health is deteriorating, knowing that shes going to miss out on even more of her nephews life...I feel like her behavior is selfish...and maybe Im being hormonal but its bullshit. Plus knowing Im on bedrest probably not the best time to tell me conisdering Im suppose to be limiting stress....god this sucks Im not even tired....because Im so annoyed....

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers