Saturday, May 29, 2010

an explanation of everything....

So for the bed rest...Marty tried to make an appearance early on Thursday.....I started to bleed...went by ambulance to Franklin Square Womens Pavilion, evidently I was having contractions....which I didn't feel until the bleeding had started...but his heart rate was good and he was very active through out the whole ordeal....they aren't entirely sure what started the bleeding or contractions....and it could have been any number of things....dehydration, stress, or I could have been contracting and not feeling it and the bleeding was caused by that...so Im on bed rest till at the very least Tuesday...and as long as nothing has changed Im allowed to go on short trips out...or to someone else's house for a change of scenery....but no working or long walks....so we shall see...the spotting I have had since Thursday has all been dark brown which is indicative of dried blood...so no worries there...and Ive had very little cramping since as well...I do have gestational diabetes...which is being controlled by my diet....and I started an antidepressant which has been a huge help! I'm still up set with my sister....I love her very much...but after all the crap she put me through and how much she had been saying shes sad she wont be here for Marty's birth, then for her to not be coming back till March 2012 is a little insane...Maybe Im being selfish but its ridiculous....oh well gotta go cya!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers