Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh What A Night.......

Last night was awesome! When I look back on my 20's I really hope that, that night is ingrained in my memory. Jen and I met up with her friends Dan and Fred (there were suppose to more people there but they decided not to come out) at Max's in Fells. I love the atmosphere of that place! At least upstairs is pretty chill and not too crowded. We just sat around, talked and had a drink. Eventually decided we would go bar hopping but never actually chose a bar to go into so we just walked around Fells Point talked, Jen and I acted like goof balls, I almost ended up on my ass because we were walking on this like wooden deck, and I had flip flops on. Note to self....wet wood and flip flops not a good combo.....Thankfully Jen saved me from falling as I slipped Lol! " Oops I got the boobs!"-Jen, and later that night "Oh that's what you meant when you said you got the boobs, I thought you meant I had grabbed yours"- Me to Jen. "Wait where were we, when you were grabbing her boobs, how did we miss that" - a combination of Fred and Dan.
On the trash can it says big belly...Dan just had to have his picture
taken with it!

So Fred and I played the oh I know them game...and I learned that Fred is the brother to Greg of the ACA (Alcohol Consumption Association, Agency(something like that)).

This week I have also learned that nights like these with other young adults are completely necessary or you will lose your ever lovin' mind while teaching! In fact I think I acted goofier than usual because my brain is becoming mush from dealing with 6,7, and 8 year olds all day, five days a week! So becoming a hermit this semester may not be an option and I hope that Jen keeps me from becoming that hermit! Alright off of here to get a shower and think of whats going on tonight :-D see ya!

1 comment:

the nervous mom said...

Dude! I haven't been to Max's is SO LONG.
Yeah, you deserve to have fun like that as often as possible. Boobs grabbed or not.

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers