Sunday, August 24, 2008

Surprise surprise....

My computer room still has not been cleaned up....I have little motivation to do so! So my first week back is over and I still want to be a teacher....its a lot to get a classroom set up in the beginning of the year. Thankfully my mentor teacher had a good bit done before she had even left for summer break. I also learned how teachers learn the names of their students so quickly.....they write the students names on so many items that its hard not to know their names! Tomorrow is the first day that the students are in class.....I'm excited but nervous....I could care less if the kids actually like me, I just hope that they are as well behaved as their previous teachers claim them to be. On Tuesday I will start teaching the first health unit of the school year....its about 10 days long and covers everything from feelings to health care so it should be an interesting two weeks....I can not wait to get to the hand washing lesson....hopefully these kids will realize how important it is to wash their hands so I will not catch their germs! Alright I need to stop procrastinating and finish my lesson plans for the next week.... If I think of anything else Ill up date than! Cya!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers