Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stupid emotions......

So as of late, my emotions have been like a pinball machine....I know Im not pmsing cause i had my period last week. Its been the last several days so i dont know if its the weather is just affecting my mood or if Im already stressing about school and my lessons, or if Im catching something from those kids already. Poor Bobby has caught the brunt of my mood swings too....One minute Im mad about something really stupid the next Im crying cause i realized I flipped out over something dumb. Ive been good and taking my anti-anxiety/depression meds like Im suppose too, I take them at night now cause I realized I was forgetting to take them during the day...and at night if I go to bed without taking them Ill actually get out of bed and go take them. Im starting to think that second graders and student teachers dont mix well or maybe its just me....I suck at time management....thats my biggest problem! I have no idea how much time Im suppose to be giving these kids to do stuff and Im not sure my mentor teacher has much of an idea but shes better at playing it by ear and observing their behavior...I dunno maybe i just need sleep. Well im gonna go chill out now cya!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers