Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Crossroad


What If It All Goes Right

I am coming to a crossroad...or better yet standing in the middle of 4 way crossroad.... 1st road is sure to be safe and comfortable, but not necessarily an overall time of happiness. 2nd road is unsure but there's a lot of unknowns and a lot of change would have to occur. As anyone who knows me knows....I suck at change, it stress me out (which is kind of funny because I chose a non stable career lol), and I become a pain in the butt. I am also scared that I may end up on roads 3 or 4 if Im not careful with rd #2, I really like rd #2, it looks like fun and seems safe, and I am being urged to not continue on rd#1. Rd #2 seems like it will never be boring and though I will have to use my personal restraint more often, it definitly seems worth it. Which has beemI also have a tendency to look at the worst case senerio of life...which is why I like the song I posted the lyrics to because it reminds me that there are two sides of the coin...and if I do not take a risk, Ill just be wondering what if, for the rest of my life. Rd#2 has also made its self clear that they will not wait around forever. Which in all honesty I would not expect rd #2 to be there forever if I am still teetering on rd #1.I trust rd #2, so far I like what I see and what I am hearing. In all honesty I have a plan to start down rd#2. and I am sure it will work....I have a lot of support and Im pretty excited :-). Rd #3 would be an independent journey, which would still be unknown but could be interesting. Rd #4 would end me in a convent lol jk.....Rd #4 Would be an independent journey with the support of my friends and family. Preferably....I like rd#2. Though it looks scarey I wont know anything until I actually jump. It is terrifying, to know that a certain someone likes me this much, and to like them as much as I do....I know I have been rather cautious but I dont like jumping without looking first...everytime I havent looked first Ive gotten hurt. But I think I am getting ready to jump, instead of just toeing the water :-). On that note I am going to bed. Night!

"The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person." Vi Putnam

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers