Wednesday, March 25, 2009

yippee

So my little sister and I keep butting heads....because shes having a hard time readjusting to me living here.....shes the one that was all excited about me moving out of his house.....so why is she being bitchy....I mean really? Its a sucky situation and I am trying to do my best. I dont know what else I can do. I do what is asked of me and I try to keep my stuff out of the way. Shannon has also been giving me crap about how fast I have moved on. Mine and Bobbys relationship for all intensive purposes was over the moment Bobby stopped making an effort.....which was months if not years before I decided I wanted to move out and on. I tried to get him to talk to me about what was wrong and he decided he didnt want to work on things....or was only willing to work on things if it meant I was doing all of the work or changing and there was only so much of that I could take.

Dan on the other hand has been wonderful. He picked me up from the airport, and he made me a sign that said "Worlds Most Beautiful Princess" which I thought was super sweet! Though I did call him a nerd for it and I have been chastised for calling him a nerd by my mom and my nana. He also refused to let me carry my bookbag and suit case to the van from the airport and to the house from the van. He makes me feel like I am the most important person to him, which is a little hard to take sometimes, just because no other guy has done that before. But he comes in and says hello to my parents when he picks me up and usually stays for a little while to chat with them when dropping me off. He has been patient with my moods...because Ive been very grumpy lately....I think because I am sick or getting sick....and the cold weather....well cold compared to Texas anyway makes me want to sleep. In two weeks Ill be meeting his family for the first time and Im really nervous. I know it seems really dumb but I am. I want his family to like me because I like him so very much!

Texas was wonderful! I did not want to come home! I will have to post a few of the photos I took on here just to share with everyone!

Alright, I am beat! Hopefully my sis will go to bed soon so I can go to sleep!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers