Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Music Monday

Right now my favorite music is by Taylor Swift, I know that she is a young artist but for living so little she writes and sings outstandingly!

Taylor Swift Pictures, Images and Photos

Taylor Swift Pictures, Images and Photos

There's somethin' 'bout the way the street looks when it's just rainedThere's a glow off the pavement, you walk me to the carAnd you know I wanna ask you to dance right thereIn the middle of the parking lot, yeahWe're drivin' down the road, I wonder if you knowI'm tryin' so hard not to get caught up nowBut you're just so cool, run your hands through your hairAbsent-mindedly makin' me want youAnd I don't know how it gets better than thisYou take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearlessAnd I don't know why but with you I danceIn a storm in my best dress, fearlessSo baby drive slow 'til we run out of roadIn this one horse town, I wanna stay right hereIn this passenger seat, you put your eyes on meIn this moment, now capture it, remember it'Cause I don't know how it gets better than thisYou take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearlessAnd I don't know why but with you I'd danceIn a storm in my best dress, fearlessWell, you stood there with me in the doorwayMy hands shake, I'm not usually this wayBut you pull me in and I'm a little more braveIt's the first kiss, it's flawless, really somethin'It's fearless'Cause I don't know how it gets better than thisYou take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearlessAnd I don't know why but with you I'd danceIn a storm in my best dress, fearless'Cause I don't know how it gets better than thisYou take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearlessAnd I don't know why but with you I'd danceIn a storm in my best dress, fearless

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers