Saturday, June 6, 2009

*sigh*

Last night Dan and I went and visited my friends Rob and Mila and my godson Joey. I got to feed him and put him to sleep...and as I was holding him, he snuggled closer to me and it was so precious....and it caused me to get baby fever....(please do not freak out Dan)...I know right now Im not ready to be a mom....but I want to be a mom so badly....I hold Joey and I want to cry...he's growing so fast! I dont know....sometimes I am ever so jealous of those who are lucky enough to have babies and they dont even know how blessed they are...then there are other days were I am glad that I do not and I am glad that I can just pick up and go. I dunno...its late sleep deprevation is probably getting to me.....goodnight!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers