Monday, June 29, 2009

*sigh*

So I haven't posted in a few days because I ran out of my anti- depressant/anxiety medication....the first day was not bad, the second and third day I was having some serious withdraw issues....and it sucked....But with the help of Jen, my sister, Dan, and my mothers paxil....I managed to make to today so I could go to the drs. and get more nice meds. Dan was freakin' wonderful through out it all....my mood was everywhere, and one minute I'd be fine the next I would feel dizzy and have what I can best describe as waves of tingles (like the kind you get when you hyper venalate)...but today is much better! I am not sure I would have gotten through those two days without a hospital visit if it hadnt been for Dan. I am not sure what I did to deserve someone as wonderful as he is but I am so glad he is in my life! I love him so much!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers