Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Thoughts....

I finally heard back from the head of the ELED department about my grade being changed. I have been waiting for well over a week for it to show on my online transcripts and it has yet to do so. Evidently it takes several days to several weeks for it to show up on the online transcripts....which I think is crap but whatever....Dan thinks I should go above her, to find out what really is going on...but I don't know....he's actually more aggravated and frustrated by all of this than I am. Some of that may be because of my medication evening me out and causing me not to lose my patience as easily as I once had.

In other news, my baby fever was short lived, the day after writing that blog I had my usual two kids for infant care. Both of them cried or fussed the whole time....and that was the end of that.

Ok Im gonna go now....cya.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers