Friday, February 19, 2010

18 wks....

I went for my ob appt. today.....baby's heart beat is strong at 152.....he or she was hiding on my left side....which to me made sense since Ive been feeling him or her moving around on that side....I gained 2 lbs, making it 198 lbs...so Im right on target....though once this baby is here I am doing everything I can to get the weight off! We go on March 5th for our level two sonogram and then we get to find out if we need pink or blue!!!! YAY! Ill be getting the hubby to take another picture of my ever growing belly soon. I try to make sure he takes my picture about every 2 wks that way I can see a difference....alright still lots to do....have friends coming over, and the apt. is a wreck!

1 comment:

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

So so happy to hear that everything is going beautifully. Can't wait to see the latest belly shot!

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers