Tuesday, February 9, 2010

About to be....

Snowed in again....and I have a ton to do around here...and all I wanna do is sleep....blah....




16 wks and 2 days

In other news I am 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant.....unbelievable right? I feel like a cow already.... I feel like this is what I would want to look like at 40 wks not 16.....oh well....today I actually felt bumps from the baby....I think either he or she is not thrilled that their Aunt Shannon is leaving the states for 13 months today....or really loved the trail mix grandpa sent over for mommy..... off to find some energy....

1 comment:

the nervous mom said...

beautiful belly shot Cassie! and I love the new title!

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers