Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 1

Im going to try Posting everyday for a month again....This months Topic is NOW....but they're giving writing prompts which is helpful too!!!

Writing Prompt for Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was little I wanted to be a lot of things....The main thing I wanted to be was a nurse because I had been very sick as a baby and had heard wonderful stories about my nurses...I quickly found out I did not have a head for numbers or science....I then wanted to be a Naval Aviator and Fly F-22's because I had watched Top Gun one too many times but soon found out that would not be a possibility because I am near sighted and need glasses to see distances.....I then wanted to be a Marine Biologist,so I could train Dolphins or Orca Whales, again...science and math are not my friends.....Eventually I decided that being a teacher is what I was suppose to be....I interact well with children...even better then I do adults....and I enjoy teaching others!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers