Saturday, September 20, 2008

Never Have I ever.....

Been in so much freakin' pain......it started off as some pimple looking thing on the base of my nose...ok cool I put some bacatrine on it go on my way because I know itll hurt to bad trying to pop it....This was wed.....Thursday put more bacatrine on it go to school, red pimple looking bump has gotten bigger and a little sore....so I figured it was just one of my stress pimples and let it be.....Friday red pimple thing gets alittle bigger.... but more bacatrine on it go off to school....about half way through the day my lip begins to swell.....Showed it to my mom she though it was a pimple too told me to put warm compresses on it......tried that look at my face about an hour later because my lip flet funny and it swelled even more....tried Cold Compress that brought the swelling down but not the pain....so that brings us to early saterday morning.....The whike top right side of my face between my top jaw and lower eye lid is swollen and hurts like hell! I had asked Bobby if it cot worse if I could go to the drs...and he said that if it got worse we'd go to the ER. So WHo knows I think Ill try to get him up again at 6 cause i dont know how much more of this I can take :-(

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers