Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

So
i figured Id give an update.....School did not happen for me today and I went back to the doctors. I was given a pain killer cause my face still hurts but thankfully the stuff is slowly oozing out now...about 8 this morning while on the phone with my friend Nicki, I had a hot compress to my face, and I felt something funny so I pulled the cloth away and saw something green, so I went to the bath room...and i looked like Snot had exploded in my nose, turns out one of my bumps had finally burst and the pain has subsided some but not a whole lot.....Im allowed to return to school Wednesday so yippee!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers