Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yes, I dont care what you say I am a fuck up.....

This is because I have credit card debt and didnt mention it to Bobby. He's always saying how he wants me to handle things without going to him. Well I figured I'd handle this one one on my own.....well somehow on his clearance renewal it was discovered I had credit card debt and now he's furious I didnt tell him. Well 1) I didnt tell him because its really none of his business, granted we are living together but were not married so thats MY debt. 2) I didnt want him to pay it off and give him one more thing to hold over my head, I feel like him helping pay for my education is enough for that. I had a plan for paying it off, and I wasnt worried about it...but now I feel like I have an ulser starting because he got pissed cause he felt I was hiding it from him. I wasnt hiding it....I just felt like it wasnt any of his business...just like a numerous amount of things that he fails to share with me until I find out or he shares with me after the fact. Oh and to make matters even better he's known for awhile now....which explains his mood swings and him fussing about how I only go to him for money (which isnt true but whatever). Alright Ive been so upset all day, its now time for me to write out my lesson plans and get stuff ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers