Saturday, November 22, 2008

AS Thanksgiving nears.....

I realize I have so much to be thankful for....I have a family that loves me very much. A boyfriend who loves me very much even though I bug him alot. I have wonderful Amazing friends who are there no matter what and so supportive! Also that I havent been very sick this semester as in semesters past (unless you count that yucky face infection). Also that I wasnt severly hurt in the car accident I was in last week. Also that it only involved me spinning out on that ramp. Also that Bobby was mad at me for breaking his car and causing 4 grand worth of damage to it which thankfully will be covered by insurance! Also that school is going well and that I truely love teaching......it is the most amazing profession I could have chosen!

1 comment:

Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

Car accident??????? Holy crap!!!! I'm so glad that you're okay!!!!!!

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers