Monday, December 28, 2009

Frustrated

All I wanted was a simple wedding....am I getting that....nope! I got harassed into wearing a dress, and my little sister, decides she's going to do whatever she wants and tells dan's mom to go ahead and make flowers for me....even after I had said....I dont want flowers! Im not mad at Dan's mom....I beyond pissed at my sister. If they cant respect my wishes now....what is going to happen when the baby is here! Ive decided my sister will get supervised visits with my sister only. She will not babysit, she will not be left alone with my child for a moment, she will get to sit across the room and look at her niece or nephew but not interact with him or her at all.....because I obviously can not trust her to respect my wishes on something that isnt life altering how can I expect her to respect my wishes with my child. Im going to find something to snack on and kick my sister out of the living room so I can sleep. 1 more day of living here, and im home free!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers