Friday, December 25, 2009

I am beyond....

annoyed, pissed, you name it anger wise Im there....my father pretty much told me Im a fuck up and a failure, and my sister has every right to point it out every chance she gets....GREAT! F'ing GREAT! I know I screwed up and now dan and I are making the best of it....

As for not telling people about being preggo...or moving up the wedding date....forgive me....theres a shit load of crap going on and the ones who I talk to the most and have texted with recently have been the ones to find out first....Im sorry if anyones feelings got hurt I wasnt trying to slight anyone. But there is only so much I can do as one person, I try my best to stay in contact with everyone. Sometimes a wrong phone number gets used, sometimes I get tired of making an effort and being shut down or ignored, no matter how busy I am I try to reply to texts or emails. Im sorry if I expect the same and when it doesnt happen, and I try again and again I give up after awhile. Relationships change, and you stay in closer contact with some then you do others. That is life!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers