Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Need to....

Bitch.....Hormones are in full swing so here it goes....

I forgot to tell one of my friends Im preggo....and getting married....this is a friend I barely talk to anymore....and someone who always has sided with Bobby on everything.....

and her feelings are hurt! Im sorry maybe its just the hormones, but I mean really....I hardly talk to you anymore. The only time i talk to you is on facebook.....I found out who you were dating through facebook....and dont get me wrong Im happy for you, but it is insane that you would believe my lying, cheating ex over someone you claim to be your best friend.... so yes, I guess we really are just facebook/myspace friends....

In other news....parents took the whole preggo thing better then to be expected but not as well as Dans parents did....and yes we're getting married before my sister leaves for 13 months. So sorry blogging world life has been hectic, and ive been exhausted and sick....sinus infections while preggo sucks big time!

Ok Im gonna lay down for alittle while....just had to get that out!

1 comment:

caesmom2002 said...

I'm not trying to come across mean to you Cassie, nor am I taking sides, but personally I found it jacked up that I found out only through e-mail on facebook myself. Eventhough you assumed that Mers told me what you said in the e-mail you sent. Either way it would have been nice to hear it from you.
Additionally, I know who you're talking about and she by no means is taking sides hon. She just feels left out. Dating is an entirely different story than pushing up a wedding date to only a few weeks away, and then to not say anything about being preggo by phone to her I found to be rude, too.
Furthermore hon... you can't really say that Bobby was entirely in the wrong for your break-up. It wasn't just him who was cheating, ya know?
Just wanted to set the record straight. And well you said that you tried to call me, and text me, but I found it odd that just a few weeks back you were able to, and then suddenly you weren't able to. I gave you my new cell phone number, and you had texted me on numberous occassions on there...

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers