Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello blogging world

I am still alive.....I just have been uber busy.....babysitting.....long term subbing in a high school family studies class.....lets just say if I could handle them I can handle just about anything!

Sometime this week I get my scores for Praxis II lets pray I pass.....

Theres another test I may need to take....but we're hoping that one comes back with a negative score on it.

and thats about it for now.....Im tired as crap....oh long term subbing for high school is over for now....hopefully Ill get another long term postition in an elementary school! Alrighty....I must go now. Cya!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers