Friday, June 4, 2010

NaBloPo Day 4

Friday, June 4, 2010
What's the first thing that pops into your mind when you think of your father?

The first thing that pops into my mind is softball....I know it sounds silly but it is....when I was very little on Sunday's my daddy played on the Highland Town Post Office Softball team...and occasionally my mom would take us to watch him play and to play with the other kids....Also softball is how my dad and I bonded as I got older.....he would practice catching and throwing with me and as I got good at that we switched to batting practice at the Stansbury batting cages.....he always encouraged me and would talk with me about what went well in the game and what I needed to work on....it was def. our time together.....

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers