Saturday, June 5, 2010

NaBloPo Day 5

Well theres not a writing prompt for today...so I guess Ill give a run down of whats been going on....

Since off of bed rest I have been cleaning like crazy....nesting as some would call it....the apartment can not be clean enough....I finally got our room in order and next is Marty's room....then back to tackle the living room and get it looking decent once more....Dan has been wonderful even if Ive been moodier then usual....I just get frustrated so easily...because I want it all done now! I do work in short bursts of 15 min, then rest for 15 min...and slow and steady will win the race....but its annoying when it takes 3 days to completely clean one room...and that doesn't even include vacuuming...so right now Dans doing dishes and Im about to tackle Baby Marty's room!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers