Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NaBloPo Day 8

You've just been given a million dollars. You are not allowed to keep it or give it to anyone you know personally. What do you do with it and why?

I would give it to several charities....part would go to the breast cancer foundation, because I know many survivors of this disease, and I know many people who have passed away because of it....

I would also give some to the Autism Speaks Foundation, because I know several people with autism and more people need to be educated about this disability.

I would also give some to Teach for America....because I am a teacher, and there are many good people who go through this program and help America's inner city youth.


No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers