Wednesday, October 1, 2008

keep your friends close....

and your enemies closer.....so yesterday Bobby and I were fighting over some stupid credit card bill which I havent paid yet and I didnt tell him cause it really wasnt that big of a deal.well I finally figured out how he found out about it and it wasnt through his clearance renewal....it was from a certain two people who used to live with us.....and I had asked them hhey ya know I really dont feel like dealing with the crap from Bobby right now so please dont tell him.....yeah....that didnt happen.....I guess they thought that telling him that would land me out of the house.....guess what it didnt! SO now its just a matter of time before this blows over....I will never speak to either of those people ever again though and if I do it will never be of anything of importance.....I also think I figured out who was trying to start shit saying I was "talking" to my ex Tony again. Which I wasnt.....so argh.....people cant keep their noses out of anything.

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers