Friday, December 19, 2008

Just another update.....

So besides my little rant...there's lots to report... First off we got the car back, and they replaced the door handle that has been broken for almost 2 years! Secondly, still no word on my portfolio. Next, awhile back in level I of the Elementary Ed program I had to write a children story. Well I wrote it, got my grade, and gave it to my cousins daughter for her first birthday.....now at 2 1/2 it is her favorite story to have read to her! My cousin encouraged me to look into trying to get it published....and while running my mouth to another friend I found out that he had a contact at Random House Publishing.....so he's calling in a favor I guess and is going to try to get my story looked at!!!!So even though its not a guarantee that it'll be published, its def. a start and something I am super excited about! :-D

I'm also beyond annoyed with my family. I think my parents forgot how much they fought when I was little....I mean it was ridiculous! Ive been with Bobby for 4 years straight we've lived together for 3 years of course we're going to fight! Of course one of us is going to leave on occasion to cool off and the other will not want to talk about it with their family! I understand that Bobby and I aren't married but still if you love someone you stick it out whether there is a piece of paper there or not! Then my little sister trying to lecture me on my BAD choices.....seriously if she wants to go there Ill go there....my decisions have been no where near life threatening as hers were....and I told her that the decisions she was making werent wise and then I backed off....I didnt fight her, I never judged her, I never went crying to my parents because I didnt know how to handle the concern I felt.....no you dont want to listen thats fine, youll figure it out on your on. I mean seriously, my sister is concerned over hearsay, and one little bickering session that was forgotten before the day was even over with! Whatever...... I dont like drama....I try to keep my life as drama free as possible.....with an anxiety/depression disorder I mean I need to keep myself drama free and then I have friends who for whatever reason have to go run their mouths off and start shit....grrr....whatever....Im going to bed....just done with it....I feel alittle better now :-) Night!

P.S. Dawn, just let me know if you need me to watch the kiddies! Thank you for your encouragement!*hugs*

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers