Friday, December 19, 2008

So I just realized......

That I need to use more discretion when talking to my friends....because evidently they think its alright to diverge information to my family if they ask. No things with Bobby and I havent been a bed of roses but you know what relationships arent a bed of roses and I understand that....it sucks while were fighting and I may say things out of anger that I dont mean but that doesnt mean you go repeating what I say and than when I ask what was said, you lieing to me about it.....I mean seriously.....seriously. Not cool. Thats definitely something I would not do to you. The only time I would go to your family is if I thought you were in serious danger. Such as you were going to harm yourself or others, or someone was going to physically harm you! Its a joke.....I keep trusting people and I keep getting burned.....Im sick of it.

1 comment:

the nervous mom said...

You are so right. NO relationship is ever a bed of roses. Real relationships take work and tons of it.
I agree with you 100%, too about the friend issue.. what you share with them (if it has nothing to do with your actual wellbeing or safety) should never be repeated to anyone else. Gosh, and of all people especially not family.

Thank you for all of your comments. ;) They really make my day. And yes! We may actually need your help with the kids! Gosh I love you offering. lol
My brother and his gf may be helping us out but honestly, it's not looking good with them. I'll have to get an exact answer on their part and let you know. It would be for next weekend. I want to go out with Ricky for the day. I'll let you know more and you can let me know if you're still interested and able for that weekend. ;)

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers