Friday, December 12, 2008

School.....

Is out for now for me.....its been an interesting two weeks but long story short Bobby and I are trying to work stuff out and I am hopeful we will. The Elementary Ed proagram has me livid long story short I was told to correct one of my artifacts for my prinicple did exactly what was asked of me and then told oh no what the first reviewers told you was wrong and youll have to teach a whole new unit in January. Which wouldnt be too bad because I love my students but its reallying with other things that have occured with some of my classmates. Besides that I am taking life one day at a time, I am seeking counseling again for my anxiety attacks and I am hoping to see the psychatrist on campus to have my medicine changed since Ive been on it for 4 years with little change. Good things that have happened....I got wonderful thank you/goodbye letters from my students the kids made me cry with them, it was soo sweet! I am in the process of making them book marks with a little note printed on them from me. I need to find something for my mentor teacher, she was wonderful!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers