Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sick

So somehow I manage not to get too sick this past semester while dealing with some very germy second graders and taking the bus home just about every day after school. Well to be fair I did have a staph infection and looking back even though very painful and disfiguring for a short while, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. But now that I am not constantly being introduced to new germs every single day, I catch the first cold I come into contact with....thanks to either my parents or my Nana....so now I think I have a sinus infection and a chest cold.....blah......I just hope Im able to kick it before next week.....granted Ill only have to teach one subject everyday, I'd still prefer to be healthy before being attacked by new diseases.

In other news, men are still confusing. Enough said.

Not really sure how things are with Bobby and I, I think we are ok after me telling him that he needed to look at the positive when it came to me instead of the negative.

Ok gonna go......

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers