Sunday, November 15, 2009

NaBloMo Day 9

So I know Ive been a bad blogger....so much has gone on....I studied my butt off for Praxis II and in a month I should get my scores....Im not sure if I passed....which from what I understand if you walk out of the room feeling like you failed it is a good sign because more than likely you passed....so we will see.....I hope I did so I can apply and get my certification to teach in the state of md.

I also had a massive fight with my sister and parents today....ugh....if your not home how the hell can I ask who the cookies are for....yes my mom yelled at me for eating a few cookies meant for my grandparents....then my sister flipped out on me for being on the house computer because she had a paper to write for class...when she has her on damn laptop...her excuse...she doesnt have a printer....um...email anyone? or ever heard of a flash drive? Ive done both when Ive been in a pinch....

well Im still exhausted....so I think its time for bed....night ya'll!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers