Monday, November 2, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 2

Well today is going to be a short one kids because i need to leave for work in 15 min. So yesterday I failed to mention my spectacular sleeping habits. Saturday I slept from 1:30am-2pm....almost 12 hours straight....was up till 4 pm then fell back alseep for another 2 hours... Sunday I slept till 10 am and then this morning woke up at 2 am got sick fell back asleep till my alarm went off went to work, till 8:30, went to Freds to hang out with Dan, fell back asleep for another hour and a half, and I feel like I could go to bed right now and sleep till tomorrow morning....I dunno....Im exhausted though....im hoping its the time change, and the weather thats making me feel this way and that Im not sick....Alright got some stuff to do before heading back to work...so ill see yall later!

1 comment:

the nervous mom said...

so jealous of all that sleeping!!!! LOL But, I should be quiet because ever since Natalie was born I've had decent sleep (she was a good baby). And if you're sick well..keep on sleeping!

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers