Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wordless wednseday montage....

couldnt make up my mind on what to post for Day three so here it goes lol....

A Porcupine from the Baltimore zoo came to visit my second graders when i student taught and I fell in love with it!


My first live nascar race at Dover!


My god daughter passed out in her high chair during my visit to Texas!

Rugged Cross ride to a lake in PA, before Dans accident thought this pic looked cool!

After Dan's accident jen came to visit him and Jen and I took Dan's parents dog Daisy for a ride!


Hope you all had a great day!

1 comment:

the nervous mom said...

Alright now lady. ...where art thou? LOL

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers