Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Introducing......

Baby Joey!!!!!

He was born Easter Sunday, April 12, 2009
@ 5:54 pm,
7lbs 5.3 oz, 20 1/2 inches!

I was super excited to hold my godson for the first time!

Cutest little face!!!!
He is absolutely perfect and mommy, daddy, and baby are all well!

In other news, I have never been this happy in my life! This time last year there is no way I could have fathomed being this happy! Dan is wonderful! I love him and am very in love with him! My parents like him, even my little sister is starting to warm up to him. For easter he surprised me with my own Easter basket and in one of the eggs was an Opal necklace, that looks like an Easter Egg! I was very surprised! Sometimes, I feel like I am living a dream.....one I do not want to wake up from! Other times, I do not want to fall asleep out of fear I am in a dream and when I wake up it will all be gone. He gets me in a way no one else does....he makes me laugh, and smile, and get out of my comfort zone. I trust him completely....which is very scarey, but I have faith that he will do everything in his power not to break that trust. Ok I need to shower! Ill post more soon!!!!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers