Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So I have been....

Rather grumpy lately....poor Dan has caught the brunt of it. I have no idea why....some of it could be chalked up to pms and my period. So I dunno. My trust issues reared its ugly head again today.....why is that girls or people in general mistrust people who have done nothing to be mistrusted based off of previous behavior of others? Do not get me wrong....I do trust Dan....I am head over heals in love with him and him with me....but because of the past behavior of people who did not care about me I am overly cautious when it is not necessary. In other news I need to get my butt over to see my godson so I can get more pics of the most adorable little boy ever! I dunno Im ramabling....going to find something to drink....then read some more and go to sleep if my sister can be convinced to go to bed! Goodnight!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers