Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yesterday....

was a draining day! I moved the rest of my stuff out of Bobbys house with the help of Dan! Bobby behaved himself and stayed up stairs, and Dan made sure I did not go up there to go off on Bobby when he did not answer me when I had yelled a question up to him. I took everything but my desk because my desk would have been too much of a hassle to get up to my room. So now I am on the look out for a desk that can easily be moved up to my room as well as dressers that will fit up there too...and maybe another book case :-D. Everyone has been saying how much happier I have been.....and I have to credit that to Dan....he always knows how to make me smile and laugh....even if I am being grumpy like I have today ( Im sorry Dan!) Aimee comes home in 11 days! I am super excited! So I think Thursday and Friday will be spent painting and doing laundry that way I can get up into my room....I may also look into getting a desk and some dressers that I can put together up there...walmart.com and ikea.com here I come! Ok Im gonna internet shop for a bit....see ya later!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers