Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

Fall

The smell of autumn fills the air
Thoughts of childhood fill my mind.

Raking leaves just to fall into the pile
to first brush with falling in love.

The scent of falling leaves drifts by
taking me with it back to a first look,
a first touch, a first kiss.

The sound of fallen leaves under my feet
speak a reminder
of the nervousness and fear of the unknown.

The brisk air a reminder to excitement felt,
the wonder of falling so hard, so fast. Is he for real?
Does he mean what he says?

Dreams of snuggling close by a fire
Lovingly holding each other.

With time dreams fade
and even though together
its not the same.
______________________________________________

Just questioning where I'm at and where I want to be. Had anyone told me back when I was a carefree teenager that I would take 6 years to get through college to become an Elementary School teacher who lives with her boyfriend, I would have told them they were nuts. I don't regret any of the choices that I have made. But I do wish that I hadn't let certain events effect my confidence, or my attitude. But oh well....thats life....and I lost my train of thought so im gonna go now!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers