Saturday, October 25, 2008

Interviews

Went Amazingly well, I have no idea why I was so nervous. I had one principle out right say that if I was graduating in december she would hire me right now! So that was freakin' awesome I walked out of that interview with a huge smile! Baltimore County's interview was a little harder to judge.....I think they are trained to just ask the questions and take notes on our answers and not really interact or show emotion. But the woman that interviewed me was a middle school principal and she said that I should my content praxis(math, reading, science, etc.), so im guessing that is a really good thing! If only I felt like I could handle middle schoolers lol. In other news....Life hasnt been too bad...I still really hate not talking to Bobby.....Im hoping that he calls soon :-\ saying that he misses me. Than we can catch up and I tell him everything he's been missing

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers