Monday, October 20, 2008

Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming....

That's what I keep telling myself.....I hate this sinking feeling that the inevitable is just being delayed. But as I have explained to one of my friends.....I cant just give up that easily, if you love someone fight your heart out first than let go. I know they say if you love someone let them go if they come back their yours......but Im not a sit around and wait type of girl....so Id rather fight for what I want...and have a say in my future, than regret not fighting for him. Plus if I walk away....Im not coming back....I will not look back....I can not look back. The only way to move in life is forward. Alright....I just had to get that off of my chest.....Thank you to all of my friends who have been so supportive of me recently and who have lent their ears and their shoulders to lean on and cry on. Jen, Aimee, and Crystal....you girls are awesome! Thank you so much! I love you girls!

No comments:

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers